Looking to Buy a 36" machine Stander/walkbehind

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by LunarLandscape, Apr 25, 2008.

1. LunarLandscape

LunarLandscape LawnSite Member

I am looking to buy a 36" machine used. I am looking for a 32 or 36" stander but will also look at walk behind units with a 36" deck. I have cash in hand and I am looking to buy something with in the next few days. I would also like it to be somewhat local, with in two hours of chicago. Thanks

2. LunarLandscape

nothing????

3. TMAC669

TMAC669 LawnSite Member
    from N/A

How Much Are You Looking To Spend?

4. LunarLandscape

nothing...... to the top

5. tras

tras LawnSite Member

I have a 2006 Scag 36" fixed deck walk behind, 16hp Kawasaki, 65 hours on it.

6. LunarLandscape

are you willing to deliver the machine?? What are you asking for the machine. Thanks.

7. tras

tras LawnSite Member

Delivery would be available. Just make me an offer, not really sure what its worth. Its showroom condition, used very little as you can tell by the hours. I bought it new at the start of last season. Paid a little over $5000 for it if i remember correctly.

8. LunarLandscape

still looking..... to the top

9. trimmerhead

trimmerhead LawnSite Member

don't know if this would interest you or not however i have an older used walk behind scag. 32" deck. Belt driven. It's running on ten years old. It was running great until last year when the motor went out on it. Replace the motor and you would be good. If you are interested let me know.

10. tras

tras LawnSite Member

Looking to get rid of my Scag 36" hydro like i said, willing to deliver. MUST go asap.

$4000/offer