Looking to buy a Kubota KX-121

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by david bailey, Oct 10, 2012.

1. Justin

Justin LawnSite Member

You know what I meant TSS. Thats what happens when I type to fast. My county just bought a 57 and it is nice. Beat up already. :doh

2. david bailey

david bailey LawnSite Member

A buddy of mine called me today and wanted to know if I'd be interested in digging footers for the company he works for and maybe doing some grading and trash removal.
    the work is out of town but it would be a worth it.

3. AEL

AEL LawnSite Bronze Member

No I apologize I didn't know what you meant.
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. ConstSvcs

ConstSvcs LawnSite Senior Member

I'll sell you my 07 121 with 700 hours...........so I can buy the U55 :)

Another happy Kubota owner here!

5. david bailey

I rented a 121 yesterday to do some cat tail removal and we cut down 30 or so small trees and popped the stumps. This might be one reason I look at getting a 121. it fits with my little dump truck!

little dumptruck and excavator.jpg

6. david bailey

they had one with a thumb that would have helped a lot and it had a cab` but it was brokedown. I still want to try a 161 or U 55. I've heard some good things about the bobcat E50 too. any thoughts here or do y'all like the bota more?

inbound from Hislborough job.jpg

7. scagrider22

scagrider22 LawnSite Bronze Member

I almost bought a Bobcat before I even looked at the Kubota, Im glad I didnt! The Bobcat was very nice but I think the Kubota has more power and it is def smoother. Also Kubota had better financing at the time.

8. david bailey

what Bota do you have?

9. scagrider22

scagrider22 LawnSite Bronze Member

U55
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. david bailey

did you buy it new and whsat did you get on it. I liked the 121 I rented but I'd prolly like the bigger machine in the long run,especaily if i can maneuver around with it like the 121