Looking to buy enclosed trailer

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by Enzo, Mar 5, 2008.

1. Enzo

Enzo LawnSite Member

Hello Everyone,

I have been doing snow removal and landscaping around my neighborhood for some time now. I recently bought a Ford F250 truck with a plow and now I am looking for a trailer to store my 48 inch and 33 inch mower, blowers, rakes, brooms, weedwackers etc. I was wondering if anyone was selling or knows about good dealers in the CT area. Thanks

2. Enzo

Enzo LawnSite Member

Does anyone know where I could?

3. pj550v12

pj550v12 LawnSite Senior Member

I'm also interested. I can tell you one thing, dont use trailer depot in Middletown I think it is. Soooo overpriced. Keep your eyes open in the classified section, I've noticed sometimes it's worth the drive if need be.

4. Enzo

Enzo LawnSite Member

Yeah I have been looking around. I know of some places maybe later this week I will drive around. I need to get one before the season starts.

5. BUCKEYE MOWING

BUCKEYE MOWING LawnSite Bronze Member

Do a web search for your town,CT ....that should give you some resources ...

6. Enzo

Enzo LawnSite Member

Yeah I was going to look up something in Craigslist, but I figure I post here for suggestions first

7. mmoris87

mmoris87 LawnSite Member

well i have a 22x8 us cargo v nose trailer i am selling 4000 but willing to work on price.....if your interested just post and i'll post a pic

8. pj550v12

pj550v12 LawnSite Senior Member

Enzo where in ct are you?

9. Enzo

Enzo LawnSite Member

I am located in Wethersfield, CT. Also MMoris is it possible if you can post a picture of the trailer? Thanks

10. EA Quinn

EA Quinn LawnSite Senior Member

we just bought an 8 x 14 enclosed trailer today from Limberger Trailers in Ellington. Was $5,900.

You can try these places, all reasonably priced and large inventories.

Lee's Auto Ranch-Ellington
    Limberger Trailers- Ellington www.limbergertrailers.com
    Connecticut Trailers-Bolton
    Troys Trailer Sales-Farmington