Looking to buy mower and aerator

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Rons Rightway Lawncare, Dec 25, 2006.

1. Rons Rightway Lawncare

Rons Rightway Lawncare LawnSite Bronze Member

I live near Charlotte NC and the closer you are to me the better, but for the right deal I am willing to drive several hundred miles away to pick up....

I am looking for a good condition Hydro walkbehind, of 60-61 inches width. Don't really care how big the engine is. Prefer Scag, but will consider all makes.

Also looking for a aerator. I currently have a nice 48 inch wide Bluebird tow behind aerator, but want to get a walkbehind unit to go around the edges of the lawns and to do backyards with gates my bluebird won't fit through. I am not looking to spend a ton of money, looking for something priced to sell!

thanks Ron

2. jlbf0786

jlbf0786 LawnSite Senior Member
    Male, from Charlotte, NC

Ron,

hey bud sorry i didnt get up with you the last time we spoke about the things you had for sale.

anyways, i have a buddy from down in your area of Charlotte, (i may have told you about him while on the phone..) but he was in the business for a short time and purchased a real nice CLASSEN brand Aerator with the Honda GX120. and he's trying to get rid of it along with a few other misc... items

Believe me, you could get the aerator for "a steal"
    Its in good shape and runs very well, I know b.c i used it before purchasing my BlueBird this past year.

So if you're interested then give me a call (704)-991-5032 ...and ill get up with him and get you a heck of a deal on it or atleast give you his info so you can check it out!

aight man,

j. barringer

charlotte nc