Looking to buy the 25hp kaw 52" super mini z

Discussion in 'Hustler Turf Equip (Archived)' started by Blaster822, Nov 21, 2004.

1. Blaster822

Blaster822 LawnSite Member

I heard that the blades are 17 3/8 is that true?

What is the most common problem that you have come a cross?

what can be changed on the fetures of the mower?
    Example:seat,coolers,blades,ect.

have they changed any thing form the start of the production of this mower till now?

and what eles can you tell me that will help me buy your product.

im buying in feb of 2005 any thing new come by then?

Thanks

2. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

According to my records the blades are listed as 18".
    No to many problems that I am aware of, pretty solid unit, been out for over a year in its current configuration.
    If your buying a Super Mini Z it already has the cooler and suspension seat std along with the larger pumps.
    Additional items you could buy are: catchers, mulching blades, mulching kit, striping kit, and hitch.
    These are factory accessories, I am sure you will find tons of aftermarket items also.
    The original Mini Z and Super Mini Z's had 20" rear tires, the units in production for the last year have had 23" rears on them, this required a different frame design and it is a entirely different unit.
    I can tell you you will not find a more productive Mini frame mower on the market, you will not find a better built frame and deck and a better warranty out there, plus you have the best support behind the product of any company out there.
    I am not aware of any new items or changes coming on the Mini's in the near future.
    Hope this helps.
    Pj