1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Looking to help someone get #1 on google.

Discussion in 'Digital Marketing' started by privatelawn, Jul 25, 2008.

1. privatelawn

privatelawn LawnSite Senior Member

Do you have a website and want to be #1 on google for
    "whatever keywords, your city" ? let me know and i will give it a shot at no charge, im pretty sure you will be #1 on google within 2 weeks... first person to post will get this.
  2. CCPC

CCPC LawnSite Member

Great offer.
  3. privatelawn

Does that mean you want me to get yours on #1? From looking at http://www.ccpressureclean.com/ i can make this #1 without changing a thing on the site, want me to go ahead?
  4. CCPC

CCPC LawnSite Member

How so? With back links?
  5. privatelawn

well yours is already on 5th place for Pressure washing Jacksonville and is what id consider very easy to get #1, i have a yellowpages type of site that is not 100% done yet so i dont want to share the url just yet but yes with just 1 link from my site should get you up to the top
  6. privatelawn

instead of 1 site i will do 3 so anyone interested post your site along with what you want to rank #1 for or send me a pm with the details and i will see if and what needs to be done. i own a lawn care business and my wife a maid business which within 1 week i was able to get both at #1 for they keywords i wanted, im doing this to see how well i can do with other businesses in other cities/states
  7. AmsoilPower

AmsoilPower LawnSite Senior Member

8. amor4421

amor4421 LawnSite Member

I would like for you to try it with my new website.
    riverview, fl Brandon, fl (city)
    lawn care, lawn mowing, lawn maintenance

let me know if you need anything else.
  9. MowHouston

MowHouston LawnSite Bronze Member

I've got a real challenge for you.

Designed with Joomla, not sure how that affects Google's crawl.

Lawn Service Houston - out of 486,000 listings. I've been planning on having someone SEO my site rather than pay for AdWords, but these guys want $500 down and $100 a month. :dizzy:
  10. privatelawn

MowHouston - I see for Lawn Service Houston your at #88 right now, and looks like an interesting challenge... the number of results dont mean much, 500k isnt many but "Houston" is... working on the offpage SEO for that #1 spot now and will pm you tomorrow as your site may need a few minor changes to make it easier on me :) Getting this site #1 in 2 weeks is doable.

amor4421 - On page SEO need to be done before i will start... changes need to be made to your site and will also pm you tomorrow see what we do. Getting this site #1 will be a piece of cake I think...

AmsoilPower - Your site is not what i expected to do, really looking for something like "Landscaping in YourCity" OR "Lawn Care in YourCity" etc...