Looking to mow.

Discussion in 'Employment' started by SlowMow, Dec 30, 2009.

1. SlowMow

SlowMow LawnSite Member

I am currently living in Springfield, MO , butam wanting to move, don't care where, but I'm wanting to find a job with a lawn company. I have worked for several companies here but there isn't enough year round work to keep me afloat. I am a 29 year old, hard working, dependable perfectionist with an impeccable work ethic. If anyone has anything, give me a shout, you won't be disappointed you hired me I can assure you.
    Posted via Mobile Device
  2. yardworks  inc.

yardworks inc. LawnSite Member

Looking to hire a full time mowing crew member to be in charge of a two to three man crew. Must have experience and have good people skills. Wages will be discussed based on performance. We mow close to 90 accounts a week. We would be able to keep someone busy a very good part of the year unless the weather just turns awful down here. We also do a lot of landscape maintenance and hardscape installation, so after leaves our done there is still work available. If you are interested please call at 270-994-9907. We are located in Paducah,Ky.
  3. thegreenteam

thegreenteam LawnSite Member

Warsaw, indiana. Pay negotiable. Hit me back with an email at greenteamturf@gmail.com if you are interested. I would love to chat with you. thanks

NEWGUYRI LawnSite Senior Member

if ur looking for part time......