Looking to start or join Landscape Company

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by mowez, Jan 18, 2008.

1. mowez

mowez LawnSite Member

Semi New back to Naples area. Previous experiance as owner of a small lawn care company in Georgia, but with Major Construction background in Management. I am interested in starting and or joining an existing company. Have all the management skills, great person to person experience and a little, not alot of cash. Any recommendation, or is any one looking for a partner. Not afraid to work.

2. SUPERIORCARELANDSCAPE

SUPERIORCARELANDSCAPE LawnSite Member

Man I wish you lived around here. It is hard to find good employees that are willing to work. I graduated from Mississippi State University with a degree in Landscape Contract and Management four years ago. I then opened my own company and have done pretty well with a average increase of about 170% a year. My one problem I have is finding that one person I can trust and leave on a job and know its going to be done right. I guess everyone in this business has that problem though. Wish you lived closer bud!

3. mowez

mowez LawnSite Member

Thanks, Thats a little to far to go. And you couldn't be more accurate, I recently sold my Genral Contracting company in Atlanta to move back to Naples, and everyone I have spoken to here has the same problem as well. Good luck on your search. Any advice on starting a New Company here, should I, or maybe buy into one or what.

Mowez