looking to trade sulkies

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by smoothbore2004, Apr 16, 2007.

1. smoothbore2004

smoothbore2004 LawnSite Member
    from Indiana

hey guys i just bought a one wheel sulky for my walk behind and i hate it. I hate to admit it but i think the two wheel model will do better for me. Is there anyone out there looking to trade or sell me a two wheel sulky. And if anyone has used both what is your opinion on the pros and cons of the two. Thanks for your input.
    George

2. smoothbore2004

from Indiana

OH yeah i did check ebay but not sure what to do with this $250 brand new sulky that i now have. I guess i could put it on ebay. Well if anyone wants to trade let me know

3. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping LawnSite Gold Member

i like my velkeX2 (2 wheel) SO much better than a single wheel! i think you will as well

4. CRF500

CRF500 LawnSite Member

I have a jungle Jim 2 wheel that is like new. What else do you have to trade.

5. smoothbore2004

from Indiana

I dont really have a whole lot to offer you but give me something in mind. LOL well wait if you know anybody into firefighting i got lots of old helmets (not antique but old and beat up) I am a full time firefighter in Gary Indiana and for some reason i get lots of request for our helmets, so if you know anyone or yourself i do have a few i will part with. Let me know