1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Looking to trade up!

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by winterparker2b, Jun 29, 2002.

1. winterparker2b

winterparker2b LawnSite Member

Hi guys, I bought my first Exmark about 3 mo. ago. Its a 36" Metro HP 15 HP Kawasaki w/ pistol grips. I am really happy w/ the cut and performance but I have started developing the first sighns of carpal tunnal syndrome (numb hand and finger tips). Im only 23 and dont want this to plague me for the rest of my life. Back to my ?s , I paid $2999 for mine , what could I expect out of it, its got around 30-40 hrs. on it and in pretty good shape. Also, what should I expect to spend on a new Turf Tracer HP 15 HP Kawi. w/ ECS, and would that help me much? Anyone know of anything pre-owned (Im not rich)? Any info would be appreciated!! Thanks
  2. beck

beck LawnSite Senior Member

ON exmark's website the have a listing for pre-owned equipment.
  3. Deerexmark

Deerexmark LawnSite Member
    from CT

Paid about $4,500 for a new 48" Turf Tracer with floating deck and full hydro with the ECS grips. 17hp Kawi.
  4. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

Hey winterparker2b:

You may want to check out the post below:

Also, here's a direct link to the Pre-Owned portion of our web site:

The suggested retail price on a 36" Turf Tracer HP with the ECS controls is around $4700, but the pricing will vary. Deerexmark got a real good deal on that 48" TTHP. That price is less than the suggested retail on the 36" TTHP :eek:. If you have any other questions, feel free to e-mail me back at dustin.schwab@exmark.com or create another post.

Here to help,

Exmark Customer Support