1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Looks Great!

Discussion in 'Kaltec Forkster' started by Guido, Aug 30, 2001.

1. Guido

Guido LawnSite Silver Member

That looks like a great idea! I hope all the guys in the landscape and heavy equipment sections of the forum get to see your product. You might want to post some messages there.

That fork attatchment would have helped me a billion times this past year alone. I plan on sending for some info and pitching to the purchasing agents.

I needed something like this last year when we did a large road project. Here in Germany we use all pre cast stone for the curbs, gutters and paver stone walks. We had hundreds of pallets out there that needed moving around but it set the skid steer off balance, and many times dragging them was just giving ourselves more work as the pallets broke. Instead of just having to have a skid steer on the job, we would have to bring in our larger loaders to move and reposition the full pallets. That got really difficult and I think if we had you product it could have saved hours.

Good Luck, and I hope I get the chance to try it out someday!