1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Looks like another company.....

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by jblawns123, Nov 9, 2007.

1. jblawns123

jblawns123 LawnSite Senior Member

2. jbannick18

jbannick18 LawnSite Senior Member

Well with 5 people and those prices, how long could they last? Especially if all they use is 21's
  3. Tinkerer

Tinkerer LawnSite Senior Member

Well some customers can freak out when they see bigger equipment, so they only show the little stuff on the website.
  4. Sammy

Sammy LawnSite Bronze Member

Ya but, how long does it take for them to knock out a 10k lawn ? ..... 20 minutes ? They do 3 houses in a row and thats 75 bucks a hour ! ..... Seems to me they found a nitch and it is working for them.
  5. Richard Martin

Richard Martin LawnSite Fanatic

Who ever it is has most likely been here at Lawnsite before. Their service details look awfully familiar to the "New Customer FAQ" I posted here a few years back.
  6. LawnTamer

LawnTamer LawnSite Gold Member

2 stupid questions;
    1. Why have your picture taken on such a crappy lawn?

2. No mention of edging, do they edge?
  7. MLI

MLI LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ma

Nothing really new......there was aleast 4 people on here that tried to copy Justmowit. I think PTP was one and pretty sure he was doing well, also DFW. All comes down to location and density. It's kinda funny how these companies are mocked by most on here, and yet every company ive seen on here like this is structured, and has a business plan. Im sure these business plans are close to Justmowits...then modified to adapt to certain areas in the USA. Most on here do not have a business plan I bet, and never did including myself! I say congrats to guys that are willing to take a chance on doing something different!:usflag:
  8. LawnGuy73

LawnGuy73 LawnSite Bronze Member

Check out the FAQ area. :rolleyes:
  9. TXNSLighting

TXNSLighting LawnSite Fanatic
    from DFW, TX

just rediculous. they wont be around very long...stupid lowballers
  10. OMG

OMG LawnSite Senior Member

Depends on the market.

My area is not populated enough for that to work in my opinion.

I also think it would be hard to keep help that only pushes a 21" all day long.

I know I am not willing to work that hard. :rolleyes: