Lost a friend

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by Mike Leary, Mar 22, 2013.

1. DanaMac

DanaMac LawnSite Fanatic

Who says he doesn't know anybody here? Mikey's met quite a few folks from LS, and I've actually met around 15 people from here. So, yes, we do have friends here. If you'd have shown up to the ski trip, you would know that.

2. hoskm01

hoskm01 LawnSite Fanatic

Same here, including many a function with Mike, Dana, Stan, and Argos. We aint your typical internet Chomos.

BURN

3. Mike Leary

Mike Leary LawnSite Fanatic

So true. There are a number of guys on this site that I'd drop everthing to help because I've read enough of their posts to know them. :clapping:

4. AI Inc

AI Inc LawnSite Fanatic

Ya know Mike , Im sure this seems like a world away. But before long you will want another dog and the excitement of picking one out. The fun of training it and all sure does take the sting out of it.
    We went down the shelter about a month after and grabbed 2 cats ( brother and sister) They are cool, but certainly no dog. 2 months later I got a black lab from a rescue in Missisippi. I will always miss the one I put down last sept , but this guy is my new bud.

5. Mike Leary

We'll prolly wait a while before deciding on a fresh pooch; (A) We are full time mo/hos and on-board training a pup would be daunting, to say the least. (B) We are approaching our seventies, and the thought comes up that our fourth dog might outlive us!

6. Wet_Boots

Wet_Boots LawnSite Fanatic

Cats are okay, but it takes a dog to fully understand the genius of a man's conversation.

7. irritation

irritation LawnSite Gold Member

Yea, good chance.

[​IMG]

I'll make sure he is out of the way before I turn on the sprinklers.

[​IMG]

8. Mike Leary

If that's Irritation in the pic, with that gut,no wonder he spaced the ski trip.

9. Wet_Boots

Wet_Boots LawnSite Fanatic

That's why I'm holding out for snow tubing or a toboggan.