1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

&^#%@$%^! Lost all my text

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by KirbysLawn, Mar 4, 2002.

1. KirbysLawn

KirbysLawn Millenium Member

Hey Chuck. I had just typed a large post and attached a file, when I clicked "submit" I got the page saying the image was too large. When I hit "back" on IE the text I had just typed was all gone. Any way to see if this can be avoided or have a button added to the "error" page that will take us back without losing all the text we typed?

2. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

That stinks! Not sure what Chuck can do about that.
    I know it's not much consolation, but maybe next time when typing a long informative post, maybe you could copy and paste it into Word just incase another foul-up occurs. Then at least you would still have your post saved.
  3. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

Yea, reminds me of when I spend an hour writing a auction description on eBay... hit submit, get an error... go back and its gone. :angry:

Im not sure what can be done... I think it might be a browser issue. I always copy the message so I can paste it if it gets erased.