Lost my New GPS

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by FIMCO-MEISTER, Jul 12, 2008.

1. Talk about a bad day.

Henry oversleeps so I have to cover his first call.

When he gets to his van the window is busted out and the GPS is gone. Didn't steal anything else thank goodness. My first question to him was "Is the RainMaster still there?"

I'm totally distracted at this point going to what would have been my 8am appt that I'm an hour late for and a cop steps out onto the road in front of me points at me and points at the side of the road. I'm hit with a ticket for going 46 in a 30mph construction zone. He does give me a break and says he won't mark the construction zone part which would double the fine.

2. AI Inc

AI Inc LawnSite Fanatic

I lost 1 about a month ago. Was pissed the servicwe guy didnt lock the truck , but in all reality I suppose it saved me a busted window. What do these things sell for hot ? $40 , Losers destroying peoples property for $40. Weird everything I have had stolen from me happened after I had to put down the rottie.

3. Flow Control

Flow Control LawnSite Bronze Member

Off topic:

I had a buddy in college that had a Jeep Wrangler that was getting broken into on a weekly basis. Well in the summer he decided to put his 4' aligator or croc whatever it was inside the jeep at night. No joke. The gator/croc died that summer, a rat killed it. Or so he said.

4. PROCUT1

PROCUT1 LawnSite Platinum Member
    from TN

Just happened to me in NJ. I was only working less than 100 feet from the truck. They walked by on the sidewalk, smashed the window and took the GPS

5. Wet_Boots

Wet_Boots LawnSite Fanatic

You need a GPS in Jersey? State's too small to get lost in. :p

6. PROCUT1

from TN

Haha...Have you seen the signs down there?

That state is the Butthole of the world

7. Wet_Boots

Just remember, they are reputed to have invented the traffic circle, so don't get them mad. :)

8. PROCUT1

from TN

They also seem to have invented the OVAL drum for their blacktop rollers.

9. f1r3w4ll

f1r3w4ll LawnSite Member

What about the GPS start up password?? Can be bypass??
    Mine when u turn on say my address, email address, cell phone number and u need the 4 digit code.

10. Wet_Boots

They did give us the Jersey Barrier, which has probably saved more lives than the circles took.

Not to mention deep-fried hot dogs, for which they try to shift the blame, by calling them Texas Wieners.