Lost My Partner....My Son

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by FatherandSon, Jul 18, 2004.

1. FatherandSon

FatherandSon LawnSite Member

This is very hard to write but feel I must as this site was one my son and I visited daily. My Son, My Partner, My Buddy, My Best Friend died on June 13 at 30 years old.

We were partners for 4 years mowing and I so loved the time we spent mowing together....We had such a strong Father & Son relationship.... We traveled from NJ to Foxboro Mass to every Patriots home game, even though he was a devoted 49 er fan. What great times we had on those trips.

Upon his death I gave up mowing as it was impossible to mow lawns that we always did together and not see him mowing near me and waving, laughing, etc.

The pain is unbearable and as I write this the tears are flowing, I miss him so much.

I didn't mean to ramble on but we both loved this site so much I just had to post... I thank you all for all the advice we had gotten from this site over the years.....

Buddy I will miss you forever, I love you Donny......

Dad

2. bobbygedd

bobbygedd LawnSite Fanatic
    from NJ

my god, that is a tragedy. i can't imagine. i wish i knew what to say. i'm so sorry

3. Northern

Northern LawnSite Member

I am so sorry for your loss. This must be an incredibly hard time for you. My sincere condolences.

4. Eric 1

Eric 1 LawnSite Bronze Member

Wow, i don't even know what to say.

I will be praying for you. Iam so sorry.

5. bigshoe

bigshoe LawnSite Member

I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your son! I wish there was something I could say! But my prayers are with you and your family.

6. rtyus

rtyus LawnSite Member

I'm very sorry to hear about your loss. We will be praying for you. I can't imagine the pain of losing a child. We lost my sister in a car crash almost two years ago at age 40 and my mom and dad are still having a rough time.

7. DUSTYCEDAR

DUSTYCEDAR LawnSite Fanatic
    from PA

sorry for your loss

8. MOJO111

MOJO111 LawnSite Member

Its hard for a father to out live his son. It would be to hard for me.
    we are all sorry for your loss.

9. Engine 41

Engine 41 LawnSite Member

Sorry to hear this. Our thoughts and prayers are w/ you.

10. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

Words cannot even express how sorry I am to hear about this tragic loss. We will PRAY that that the lord will look down upon you and your family, and with ALL his mercy help to give you strength and heal you as you face this time of loss. And that he watch over you and your family to help with all that you do and let you KNOW that your dear son Donny is safe, happy, and chering the everlasting peace and joy being at the Lord's side, and is watching over you, knowing that soon, he will be joined by you, your family, and all those that know and love him. God bless you and your family, and always know - that he is with you in everywhere you go and everything you do. He wants you to be strong.