1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

lost new account because of cell phone

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by utterway landscaper, Apr 27, 2005.

1. utterway landscaper

utterway landscaper LawnSite Member

I lost a new client this past weekend because of bad cell service. I was at another job when this lady called me with some questions about some things we had talked about, the area that I was in didnt have very good reception my phone cut out several times before it finnaly disconnected I was at another job so I just decided to call her later. when I got home l there was a message from her saying that she was not going to use my service because I was unprofesional when I hung the phone up on her. but I didnt hang up we got disconnected happens to people everyday. so I called her back to explain what happened but she didnt answer so i left a message but she didnt call back . O well
  2. geogunn

geogunn LawnSite Gold Member
    from TN

dude--she wasn't going to use you anyway.

3. grassmanvt

grassmanvt LawnSite Senior Member

can you hear me now?
  4. Markf

Markf LawnSite Senior Member

I usually inform my clients that they have connected me on the cell phone so if we get cut off they will know why and that I will contact them later when the reception is better.
  5. lawnandplow42

lawnandplow42 LawnSite Senior Member

ya, thats what i do