Lost owners manuel, can someone tell me air filter# kawasaki

Discussion in 'Mechanic and Repair' started by WHIPPLE5.7, Mar 11, 2012.

1. WHIPPLE5.7

WHIPPLE5.7 LawnSite Senior Member

Hello, I need the filter and prefilter numbers for a kawasaki 15 horse on my Quick 36. The original doesn't have anything on it and I lost my manuels. Any help would be much appreciated.

2. Restrorob

Restrorob LawnSite Fanatic

3. metro36

metro36 LawnSite Silver Member

I would assume it is the kawasaki kai engine you are referring to. Then it should be kawi part # 320-11013-7031 for the paper filter and 320-11013-7025 for the foam pre cleaner.

I would request a catalog from proparts direct or a similar parts supplier. They usually have a quick reference chart for common parts. I use them to save time. When I need other uncommon parts I look them up by model and serial on proparts website.

4. Restrorob

Restrorob LawnSite Fanatic

I would not, simply because I don't like giving false ? info.....

5. WHIPPLE5.7

Thats what I needed. Thank you.

6. Valk

Valk LawnSite Silver Member

# 320-11013-7031 = the air filter # for my 16hp KAI BOP Samurai.

7. Exact Rototilling

Exact Rototilling LawnSite Fanatic

You're probably doing this already but use the super.tacky motorcycle foam air filter oil on that foam precleaner. I rarely change the element since the prefilter catches 99.98% of the debris.

Wash in laundry detergent air dry and I keep rapid ready spare in sealed plastic bag or see through plastic container.

I just don't understand why OPE manufacturers still recommend motor oil on foam filters :hammerhead:
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. WHIPPLE5.7

Yes that motorcycle air filter oil works. My pre- filter got pretty damaged and it still the original filter so I figured I better get some new ones.
    Posted via Mobile Device