Lot Blower attached to Rider ??

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by TotalCareSolutions, Mar 8, 2003.

1. TotalCareSolutions

TotalCareSolutions LawnSite Senior Member

Has anyone used or heard bad / good things about attaching a parking lot blower to the front of a rider, no doubt for open spaces and parking areas?

There is a distributor that makes such attachment fixtures, its a dolly of some sort, they produce a leaf plow and a couple other odd things. Anyone know a link?

2. FrankenScagMachines

FrankenScagMachines LawnSite Platinum Member
    from IN

www.jrco.com

Some mower companies have allied attachments that are made by another company but approved by the mfg. like ROPS, debris blower, snowplow, snowblower, etc.

3. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

I own one of these. I'ts called the Blower Buggy, and for it's use, it's worth every cent. It works great for fall cleanups. Instead of lugging your blower back and forth, the power is at your fingertips. Great product, and yes, it's made by JRCO.

4. TotalCareSolutions

TotalCareSolutions LawnSite Senior Member

Thanks...I overheard guys talking about it last year and mentioning the same thing you did, well worth it. One was using it to clean parking lots and he claimed to save hours, I was thinking leaves as well. Does it stay on as you mow as well? You can load / unload with it attached? If not, how easy its it to attach and detach?