1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Lots of ZTR's, time for new!

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by MowJoeLandscaping, Nov 13, 2006.

1. MowJoeLandscaping

MowJoeLandscaping LawnSite Member

Hey guys, I am expanding and just bought another company. I don't want or need his stuff. It has nothing to do with quality i just like what i like. Ok, here goes, 48" snapper ztr, 52" snapper ztr, 52" exmark ztr with bagger, 60" gravely ztr (this is the big one), husquavarna 323 weedeaters (3), and loads of other stuff. sned me a request i might just have it!!!! oh, and if your need a 7x16 tandem trailer, i got three. some in great shape other need paint. i haven't set prices yet, just gonna put them out there for a while!!
  2. moverton

moverton LawnSite Member

How many hours are on this machine? Also, the price. Thank You.
  3. MowJoeLandscaping

i think about 600hrs?
  4. jeffh1988

jeffh1988 LawnSite Member
    from MS

what kind of deal can you cut on the exmark and a 7x16 togerther
  5. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

loads of other stuff??? can you elaborate on this?? Chainsaws maybe??? maybe a good commercial spreader?
  6. MowJoeLandscaping

yeah, there's chainsaws, homeowner's models, I use stihl. Other stuff as in things lawn compaines collect in 5 years of business. When i get it to my shop and cleaned up, i'll begin putting pics up. it'll be about dec 1. sorry for being vague, i just can't list it all yet. thanks
  7. hemisareslow

hemisareslow LawnSite Member

Interested In The Trailer And Maybe A Zero Turn...just Need Some Pics And Prices
  8. Bolo9092

Bolo9092 LawnSite Member

I am a rock throw from you and need another ZTR PM me some prices please.I am really interested in the exmark
  9. moremow

moremow LawnSite Member
    from roanoke

I am about 2.5 hours from you up in Virginia,,would be interested in some of the equipment ,,,need some pics and how many hours on machines and their ages,,thanks
  10. 02DURAMAX

02DURAMAX LawnSite Gold Member

Do you have any pic's of the trailers???...Do you still have them????....I would like to see the trailers and how much for them, what year,make,and do they have brakes on them???...If you still have them I'm interested..