1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Lotto Winner?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by marley, May 20, 2002.

1. marley

marley LawnSite Member

2. Darryl G

Darryl G LawnSite Fanatic

Well, that all depends what the jackpot amount is, doesn't it?
  3. HOMER

HOMER LawnSite Gold Member

My own..............heck I ain't payin' nobody to do what I can do myself..............I'd have a bunch of paid off equipment to work with. I'd also have a lot of free time on my hands if the $$$$$ were large enough.
  4. Lawn-Scapes

Lawn-Scapes LawnSite Silver Member

5. I would still mow my lawn. Its my passion and I would be way to picky to have someone else mow it
  6. marley

marley LawnSite Member

the jackpot is a bazillion dollars, no worries
  7. robert payer

robert payer LawnSite Senior Member

Yes would continue mowing lawn nearly full time. My customers are enjoyed. Mowing would be selective. One problem I do not play the Lottery. If I came in to money? I would not plow snow! The entire winter would be spent at this small house in Key West reading Ernest Hemmingway novels and enjoying adult beverages anticipating each cooling trade wind. Dont laugh there is nothing like it in my opinion!

Can not wait for retirement! Lotery, money whatever going to mow & scape full time if I can till age 65.

Needing and wanting are two different things!

Today I need to mow. Tomorrow I will want to mow.

What you do today, will determine tomorrow.
  8. No
    and I wouldn't mow mine either, I'll get some guy to do it-but I ain't payin over $10
  9. strickdad

strickdad LawnSite Senior Member

and bob has 8 acres!!!
  10. Phishook

Phishook LawnSite Bronze Member

I might give some guy 15 bucks though, if he swore to be there the same time every week and did extra work for free!:laugh: