1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

louisiana LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by ffemt1271, Feb 24, 2007.

1. ffemt1271

ffemt1271 LawnSite Bronze Member

anyone on here from louisana?

2. BigTom

BigTom LawnSite Member

Yep, I'm in Ruston, I also have a few accounts over in your town too.

3. ffemt1271

ffemt1271 LawnSite Bronze Member

cool, i have a few in gibsland, webster , bossier and caddo parishes

4. JLR

JLR LawnSite Member

I'm in New Iberia. I just started out this year. I have 9 residential yards and 1 commercial account. I'm really hoping to grow enough to do this full time. I am an outdoor person and my current full time job has me locked up in an office with no windows all day. It is definitely time for me to get back outside.

5. Denham Lawnboy

Denham Lawnboy LawnSite Member

I have yards in Denham Springs, Baton Rouge, and Prarieville. There has to be more people in LA.

6. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

Im south of yall! I service the westbank of New Orleans. 60 residential 20commercial. flipping houses now too. Been in business for 2 years!

504mal likes this.
  7. CajunMeauxJeaux

CajunMeauxJeaux LawnSite Member

I'm in Erath, LA south of Lafayette. Been part time for 7 years. I work 7&7 offshore.

8. Denham Lawnboy

Denham Lawnboy LawnSite Member

If anyone in LA has anything for sale let me know. I am looking to upgrade pretty much everything I have for next year.

9. BQLC

BQLC LawnSite Senior Member

I do not live in La, but work @ my full time job in Covington. I live in Pass Christian, Ms

10. Complete Lawn Care

Complete Lawn Care LawnSite Member

I work in the Lafayette area. I also currently serve as president of the Louisiana Turfgrass Association. Are any of you members? Our annual meeting is January 15 in Tiger Stadium in Baton Rouge. Hope to see some of you there. I will be giving a slide show on football field renovation.

Also, I have a 2006 Exmark with a 56" deck for sale. It has a 27hp Kohler, a mulch kit, and a suspension seat. It has about 250 hours on it and has warranty until August 2008.