louisiana LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by ffemt1271, Feb 24, 2007.

1. LouisianaLawnboy

LouisianaLawnboy LawnSite Silver Member

Been there, done that. The nearest one is TX.
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. T.Brandon

T.Brandon LawnSite Senior Member

I would like some of yalls opinions. I was looking on craiglist and I ran across this ad saying they are looking for someone to refer work to etc. Its a pretty big networking company. I am suppose to be meeting the guys at 8am tomorrow and meet with people with other people. Here is what is in the ad. "Local networking group is looking for a lawn care service to refer business to. Only one lawn care business will be allowed to join the group. All referrals will be qualified referrals."

The only thing I'm kind of iffy about is will this be a waste of time!

3. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

wast of time!!!a company like tht called me everyday for months. they want a large fee for anything they tell you!!

4. LouisianaLawnboy

LouisianaLawnboy LawnSite Silver Member

If they are actually telling you the truth about only 1 LCO joining, you can believe your fees will be through the roof
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. dnltractor

dnltractor LawnSite Senior Member

sounds more like a franchise would do such as say U.S. lawns or someone like that , who would say that only one lco would be allowed in a certain geographical area , etc. but I would say that its probably something where someone else is going to be the one really benefiting from getting you signed up with them ... I'd walk cautiously but hey your a grown man , just don't sign anything or give out your personal information , feel em out and follow your gut instinct its usually right most of the time ...

6. KrayzKajun

Hey Chase!
    wht was the name of the tht trailer place tht installs the gooseneck hitches? I'll prolly install it my self but, i wanna check the price

7. KrayzKajun

made an apointment for next saturday to have a gooseneck hitch installed in my truck!

Installed for $695 including tax!!! at Topper World

8. KrayzKajun

rain rain go away!!!!!!!!!

9. T.Brandon

T.Brandon LawnSite Senior Member

I with you on that one!!

10. KrayzKajun

i mite go try to finish a few yards since it hasnt rained in about 3hours!:hammerhead: