1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

louisiana LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by ffemt1271, Feb 24, 2007.

1. Big C

Big C LawnSite Bronze Member

It is a Bradley...I am located in Gonzales
  2. LouisianaLawnboy

LouisianaLawnboy LawnSite Silver Member

Where did you get it from originally? How much did you pay for it? Do you ever come near Acadiana?
  3. Big C

I bought in on ebay a week ago, in the mean time a friend of mine (also in the lawn biz) gave me his lift for free because he was going out of biz. I just wanted to return it the the seller on ebay but the return shipping was too high so I decided to sell it locally....bought it for $135.......No I do not come near Acadiana...but can meet you somewhere if you are interested.
  4. T.Brandon

T.Brandon LawnSite Senior Member

I have a Echo Pb-755T for sale. Pm if intrested
  5. Marcos

Marcos LawnSite Gold Member

What a game!

But ya gotta admit, the Saints didn't win the game so much as Favre handed it to them.
    The Viking offense was much more in a groove compared to Brees & co.
    The Saints had better get it up on a MUCH higher level if they expect Miami to not look like your Superdome during Super Bowl XXIV !!!! :laugh:

And what the hell's going on with Brees throwing arm? :confused:
    I think my sister can throw a better spiral! :laugh:
  6. Big C

Hater in the house!!

How could the Vikes hand the Saints the game when they were never in control of it themselves????

People will not give the Saints credit.......MAN!
    but that's a good thing....all the pressure is on Indy, because know one outside of La. is giving us a chance to win the Super Bowl
  7. Marcos

Marcos LawnSite Gold Member

Who's a hater? I'm a realist! :)
    Vegas is only giving 4 pts away right now.
    So they're giving the Saints the benefit of the doubt, at least for THIS week!:laugh:

Q: How many yards would the Saints had in the 2nd half if it weren't for MN turnovers?
    A: I'll bet...less than 50

I don't think Mr. Manning's sweating a whole lot right now.
    He's been there & won that.

But seriously now...
    What's going on with Brees arm...does anybody know? :confused:
  8. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

how much u want for the blower
  9. joel29m

joel29m LawnSite Senior Member

they are hating because the saints are unpredictable! Can't figure them out? Become a saints fan, 09 was our time to shine, and 2010 we will win!!!!!!
    Posted via Mobile Device
  10. T.Brandon

T.Brandon LawnSite Senior Member

J, Don't make me come tie a chain around your 2fiddy and drag it around the corner:weightlifter: lol....I went take that P.O.S.T test today,Did very well on it and blower $225-200. Its pretty new and its my back up so it doesn't have hardly and hours.