louisiana LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by ffemt1271, Feb 24, 2007.

1. Big C

Big C LawnSite Bronze Member

You wouldn't understand what the "Who Dat " thing is all about..this my last post on this whole Saints/Super Bowl thing.....you and your Bengals just watch us on Super Bowl Sunday...mybe you guys can take some notes and get on our level.

2. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

:cool2::cool2::cool2::cool2::cool2:

3. KrayzKajun

where has everyone been?????

4. joel29m

joel29m LawnSite Senior Member

Out Tryna find some jobs.
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. Big C

6. dnltractor

dnltractor LawnSite Senior Member

Big C , I saw your business was mentioned in this issue of turf magazine on the article on foreclosure properties , how's that for free advertisement ...

7. Big C

Yeah great advertisement...and it did alot for me from a motovational standpoint too...with this being my 4th year in business, it makes me feel like my business is being noticed...hey baby steps count too!

8. KrayzKajun

where ya been david? i know this rain has got to be putting a hurting on productivity

9. dnltractor

dnltractor LawnSite Senior Member

actually Its giving me a much needed break , I've been really busy the past week , and have a ton of work lined up for next week already , but when it rains I still have to work on catching up with bids , maintenance on equipment , making deposits at bank , paying subs , organizind delivery of materials for upcoming jobs etc... I don't ever stop ... But I like it that way, wide open is how I like to be ...:dizzy:

10. KrayzKajun

I hear ya! im booked for about the next month or so! ontop of mowing. my night shifts with the police dept are my break time! LOL