1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

louisiana LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by ffemt1271, Feb 24, 2007.

1. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

Weather is really starting to get crappy. Lots of wind and rain. Wind is gusting at 40+mph
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. KACYDS

KACYDS LawnSite Senior Member

Now we can use a little rain. lol

Hey Jacob, see you still been busy. Ive seen your truck many times on the westbank. One day I will stop you, to chat. I know I havent been on here in a long long time. Hopefully I will get more time in my schedule to check out the forum more.

3. KrayzKajun

Has anyone Taken the Ornamental & Turf Applicators test recently?

4. kleankutts

kleankutts LawnSite Member

Jacob. I got the trailer from Jo Anna 2weeks ago. Nice. I need to talk to u when u get a moment. I got a few questions to ask you.
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. kleankutts

kleankutts LawnSite Member

any with any work in Laplace or St Charles parish you can't get to. Give me a holla...
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. Big C

Big C LawnSite Bronze Member

I am studying for the La. Landscape Contractors Test. Can anyone give my tips on the test, I assume it is multiple choice? Any info will help.

7. KrayzKajun

Chad, im trying tofind my notes. the laptop i had everything on crashed. the test is alot of t/f and fill in the blank, and matching.

8. Luke Reedy

Luke Reedy LawnSite Member

Hey Kleankutts,

If you are who I think you are, don't forget about my Walker for sale. To let everyone know I have a 2003 48" GHS 25hp liquid cooled for sale for $4,000. It has almost 2300hrs on it with a new motor at 1942hrs. So in essence, less that 400hrs on new motor. I've got a 2008 and 2010 GHS and don't need the older one any more. If anyone is interested, call me at 504 462-5853.

9. Big C

Big C LawnSite Bronze Member

No problem man, on the notes.. I know you have been busy (like myself)...about how many questions is there? and what is a passing score?

10. KrayzKajun

there are two versions one is 38questions, the other is 34 questions. 70 is passing.