louisiana LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by ffemt1271, Feb 24, 2007.

1. Kleen Kutz

Kleen Kutz LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ama,La

Yes sirrr!!! I'm from Louisana also. I'm south of you'll too. I service the river parishes area (St. Charles, St. John, and Jefferson area) I have 40 residential and 8 commercial account. But, I'm doing this part time with a fulltime J-O-B. I'm REALLY looking to do the fulltime.

2. Kleen Kutz

from Ama,La

What's up kleankutts this is KLEEN KUTZ also, I also live work in the same area as you. We have the same name. Are you LLC?

How much business do you have? Do you do this fulltime? :)

3. Kleen Kutz

from Ama,La

What's up kleankutts? This is KLEEN KUTZ!!! I service the same area as you do.

4. cstafford

cstafford LawnSite Member

What's up folks. Looking to purchase a used heavy duty :weightlifter: utility trailer (16', 18' or 20') for hauling various goods (trees, mulch, soil, plants, etc). Would prefer one with solid sides and a ramp gate. Big Tex has one but I don't want to part with $3500 unless I have to. I'm in New Orleans but will travel a reasonable distance to fetch one. Let me know what's out there.

5. Blades Lawn Maintenance

Blades Lawn Maintenance LawnSite Bronze Member
    Male, from Baton Rouge, La

Hey y'all I'm in Denham springs... But mostly in baton rouge.. Do y'all have advice for this season. Anything helps really. I need a new mower but imma wait till I pick up more clients... Im 17 and only have 5 clients but every little bit helps to the big picture.. What should I do to get more customers? Flyers maybe? Oh do y'all havcopamy shirts cause I usually wear long sleeve grey shirts and khaki pants. PM me with your thoughts thanks

6. Blades Lawn Maintenance

Have company shirts ^^

7. joel29m

joel29m LawnSite Senior Member

I'm from baton rouge and cut mostly in baton rouge but live in prairieville. I picked up a good bit of lawns from Craigslist and knocking on doors of homes with high grass. First year ended with 30 yards.
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. Blades Lawn Maintenance

How??? Imma try Craigslist. I actually thought about that but when I looked at it I was like dang they have a lot on here

9. joel29m

joel29m LawnSite Senior Member

Well I just posted an ad under farm and garden services with my name and number.
    I didn't post last year but I did this year and had about 6 calls but due to my day job lost them all, oh well.
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. REDSTONE1

REDSTONE1 LawnSite Member

yea, i'm located in sulphur