louisiana LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by ffemt1271, Feb 24, 2007.

1. joel29m

joel29m LawnSite Senior Member

Rain got me this morning around 10am, and still say for the forecast to be 70% tomorrow, and 30% Sunday, ill just watch my radar on my phone every 15 min.
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. Blades Lawn Maintenance

Blades Lawn Maintenance LawnSite Bronze Member
    Male, from Baton Rouge, La

Yeah I got started around 8 cut a yard then got rained out... Looked at the weather 80% chance of rain. Ok go from baker to Livingston still raining when I get there. Whatever I'm going home. Go to sleep for an hour and NO FREAKING RAIN FOR THE REST OF THE DAY FML!!!!!!.. I just told everybody I'll come monday cause this storm is gonna be big

3. joel29m

yeah i just went around pricing for a new trailer until i got tired. went to sleep and woke up to sunshine....

4. Blades Lawn Maintenance

Wow well that's Louisiana weather for you

5. $DIXIECHOPPER$

$DIXIECHOPPER$ LawnSite Member

Got an inch and a half in LC....stopped around noon and sun came out and I finished cutting this evening with no problem.....needed that bad....hope it does the same tomorrow!!

6. joel29m

yeah im gonna give it another try tomorrow. they say 70% but you should get rain overnight up there when it might be morning for me in prairieville and baton rouge.:cry:

7. joel29m

well the rain held up for me to finish, but came down as soon as i drove 10 min towards the br airport.

8. Kleen Kutz

Kleen Kutz LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ama,La

Yeah I got started around 8 myself and I manage to cut all my yards also. Finished about 2:00 and as soon as I finished the rain came down. But as I was mowing I was praying to God asking him to allow me to make the day. He ALWAYS delivers on time. Thanks God!!!

P.S. Always keep God in your business and your everyday life!!!:)

9. Blades Lawn Maintenance

Does any body have any work they don't want ??

10. joel29m

amen to that, thats number 1!