louisiana LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by ffemt1271, Feb 24, 2007.

1. joel29m

joel29m LawnSite Senior Member

how far you made it with the school project?
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

The plant material for the two entrances are sitting on the jobsite,
    Waiting for a break in the weather, so I can put them in. Ordering the plants & irrigation pipe on monday for second phase of the install(newly built building). We have 30days as of today to finish the second phase for the 50th Anniversary of the school opening on Aug 19th. I work better with a deadline. Lol
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. joel29m

yeah it's funny how a deadline keeps a person on point with a task to be done. Keep us posted on the finished project on your forum.
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. joel29m

Hooked the trailer up, got gas,ice went to my first yard for 8 and it poured down....
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. tt03mach

tt03mach LawnSite Member

I have a little over 30 residential yards that I've been cutting for two years. I've been asked to cut a few businesses and I'm not sure what I need to start cutting commercial properties. If anyone could please give me some insight on this it'd be a lot of help to me

6. KrayzKajun

huh??????:hammerhead:

7. tt03mach

tt03mach LawnSite Member

Stupid phone. I edited it
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. KrayzKajun

a business lic, insurance etc... to do any landscaping or spraying , you need a landscape/horticulturist lic and a commercial applicator lic.

9. tt03mach

tt03mach LawnSite Member

Well I'm good on the business license and insurance. I won't be doing anything else but cutting. Is that all I need?
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. ADVANTEC LAWNS

ADVANTEC LAWNS LawnSite Member

new iberia here. Lawn Care. new name. got 25 yards at the moment. most commercial rental property.