1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

louisiana LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by ffemt1271, Feb 24, 2007.

1. Big C

Big C LawnSite Bronze Member

Noticed you have a BR 600 blower...how do you like it??....I am looking into buying one.

2. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

Come on hurricane Isaac. I smell storm cleanup!
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. KrayzKajun

Where yall at?
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. groundskeeperllc

groundskeeperllc LawnSite Senior Member

I'm here, just been so crazy I've had no time for pics and posts! Sharpen your saws.... looks like yall gonna get a peice of that storm

5. KrayzKajun

Yep. Finishing up a bushhogging job then a long nite of equipment prep
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. Blades Lawn Maintenance

Blades Lawn Maintenance LawnSite Bronze Member
    Male, from Baton Rouge, La

Yeah idk hopefully Isaac is not bad. But I got a feeling buisness is gonna be crazy afterward lol

7. KrayzKajun

Well i dont know if yall saw the last set of paths, but it looks like the whole coast of louisiana is in for a rough hit from Isaac.
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. JasonH

JasonH LawnSite Member

Yes I am from Kaplan I'm in same position I'm in the market for a Shindaiwa EB 802rt have trimmers already looking to get started in 2013 so kinda buying equipment now one at a time .
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. dnltractor

dnltractor LawnSite Senior Member

Look who it is Jacob , I saw your rig parked on 22 for Issac by your moms place , wanted to stop in and shake your hand , finally get to meet ya in person but as usual I was headed to a job , How you liking your new tractor , I am thinking about the 6010 cab and air for bush hogg accounts got a subdivision I picked up from a buddy that will pay for the note just that one account , I am sick of the dust and heat , give me updates on how you like it , performance wise pros and cons , I have always been scared of grey market but mahindra seems to be pushing its way up in the tractor scene , like to hear first hand from an owner / operator

10. KrayzKajun

I swear i saw u pass. I was standing on the porch and saw yur dually pass. Ill write a full review of the tractor real soon.
    Posted via Mobile Device