louisiana LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by ffemt1271, Feb 24, 2007.

1. jgrand

jgrand LawnSite Member

I know this isn't the intro thread but I thought I would introduce myself to you guys from louisiana. I just started my company, Grandscapes, in june. I do it mostly as a part time job and am an environmental consultant full time. I worked with a landscaping company through college and do it now because I like it. I mostly build decks, flagstone patios, pergolas, and fences and haven't got into mowing. I just wanted to say hello and thanks to everyone because I have already gotten a lot of information from members on here. Hopefully in a few years I will be able to contribute.

2. z71tiger

z71tiger LawnSite Senior Member

Pretty sure I failed the irrigation exam
    Posted via Mobile Device
    [Reply] [!!]

Got my results, scored a 76 so I passed
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

congrats! welcome to the club

4. cstafford

cstafford LawnSite Member

Congratulations and good luck. Now get out there and put some pipe in the ground.

5. Big C

Big C LawnSite Bronze Member

Passed mine too!!! did you take the class last month at Ralph & Kakoos??

6. z71tiger

z71tiger LawnSite Senior Member

Yes I sure did.
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. NewOrleans21

NewOrleans21 LawnSite Member

My name is Sean Peeples. I have been in business this time for 4 years w/ 15 years of experience. I currently have 55 commercial/residential accounts w/ the majority being on the Westbank. Business is 75% lawn maintenance/25% landscaping at this time. Finally passed Landscape Horticulturist Exam after the 6th time:weightlifter:! Hope to connect w/ fellow members to share war stories, help where I can, and get advice.

8. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

Welcome sean. Im sure you have seen me around and vice versa. Jacob , One Krayzee Kajun
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. NewOrleans21

Posted via Mobile Device

10. NewOrleans21

Sure have. I'm from Belle Chasse, live in Old Gretna, and am building a house in Lakeview. Got any yards u want to unload let me know. And if u need anything then reach out to me
    Posted via Mobile Device