louisiana LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by ffemt1271, Feb 24, 2007.

1. Luke Reedy

Luke Reedy LawnSite Member

Hi Brandon,

I have a lawnmower for sale. It is a 48" bagging Walker. It has a 31hp liquid cooled, fuel injected motor. Has right around 1500 hrs on it and has been a great mower. I have two other walkers that are newer and will probably buy another one in the Spring. If interested, feel free to give me a call at 504 462-5853.

2. groundskeeperllc

groundskeeperllc LawnSite Senior Member

I have a 2011 Grasshopper 729B 52" frontmount with 522 hours with collection system and also have the dozer blade attachment. This setup is around $15,000 new... looking for $8,000.

3. brandon swafford

brandon swafford LawnSite Member

I don't know much bout either mowers brands all i have use is john deere an exmark mowers
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. z71tiger

z71tiger LawnSite Senior Member

Luke is that the one on Craigslist?
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. Kleen Kutz

Kleen Kutz LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ama,La

How much are you asking for it Luke? Can you post some pictures of it?

6. Big C

Big C LawnSite Bronze Member

Well boys my schedule is offically screwed for the next 3 weeks...with all of this rain!

7. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

O yea. Tell me about it. Ive got a small concrete removal job scheduled for friday, looks like i will have to pull out the plywood mats to drive my skidsteer on
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. groundskeeperllc

groundskeeperllc LawnSite Senior Member

you might need pontoons instead of mats!

9. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

Atleast the weather gives me time to get my directmail marketing ready and work contacts for my new company. Ill be at the International Disaster Conference and Expo again 2morrow. About to go to the doctor with my wife for her ultrasound. We should find out i we are having a boy or girl today.
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. Big C

Big C LawnSite Bronze Member

That's awsome..I remember seeing my son on the ultrasound for the first time...I asked the Dr how could she tell it was a boy...and she showed me...he had a full erection....like father like son...KMSL