louisiana LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by ffemt1271, Feb 24, 2007.

1. cstafford

cstafford LawnSite Member

Messed us up. But there is always tomorrow. Taking O&T tomorrow. Not ready at all.

2. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

Best of luck. I plan on adding aquatics and right of way to my spray lic.
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. Luke Reedy

Luke Reedy LawnSite Member

Worked 10 hrs Monday and 11 yesterday so I am actually fine with the break lol We will do all day tomorrow and most of the day on Friday. Friday afternoon I get to move my wife's stuff out. She just bought her new house about 45 min ago. I had to go and sign papers that makes me have nothing to do with this new house. So, in short, the rain was perfectly timed for me lol

4. KrayzKajun

You crack me up Luke.
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. Luke Reedy

lol. Thank you very much, I'll be here all day. Anyway, I'm going to that conference next week so we will probably do every day till next Wednesday to get stuff done. I am pumped about going and think it'll be great. Have two flowerbed estimates to do today and two tomorrow. We will probably get three of them. With those and the grass we need to do we will be busy for the next few days.

6. KrayzKajun

Sweet. Ill be in Ashton Plantation mon/tues doing a landscape cleanup.
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. Luke Reedy

Call me when you are almost done with your day and stop by. I'll show you the mulch delivery I was having a hard time with last week lol or we can just bs all evening.

8. Kleen Kutz

Kleen Kutz LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ama,La

Ashton Plantation is a real nice neighborhood. I have a few yards back there. I also summitted a bid to keep up about 55-60 open lots back there two seasons ago. But there's a company called The Ark is doing business dirt cheap. I think the company has specials guys (kids) that does the work. Just to keep them busy.
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. cstafford

cstafford LawnSite Member

The Arc was also at one point in time responsible for keeping the corridor from Gretna to Westwego under the Westbank Expressway cut for many years. Not sure if they still have it though.

10. KrayzKajun

Im directmailing ashton plantation this week. Yea Westbank and new orleans arc have been underbidding for years.
    Posted via Mobile Device