louisiana LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by ffemt1271, Feb 24, 2007.

1. CajunMeauxJeaux

CajunMeauxJeaux LawnSite Member

What type of blades are you ex mark guys cutting with.

2. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

i use the mulching blades from exmark! gotta make sure to keep them sharp!

3. KrayzKajun

worst two weeks of my life!! I officailly hate Michigan!
    im thinkin bout adding a Ferris 32" w/b next season! trying to pay off my exmark right now!

4. CajunMeauxJeaux

CajunMeauxJeaux LawnSite Member

Hey Kajun do you use the baffles with your mulching blades? And what about discharge cover? Thanks:usflag:

5. S man

S man LawnSite Gold Member

Trying to pay it off? I paid cash for mine. Hope you can get that thing paid and get some serious money out of it! why not the exmark metro 32"?

6. KrayzKajun

I'LL PROLLY GET THE METRO! only reason i didnt pay cash for my Lazer Z is because im using the notes to build my business credit!

7. S man

That's a smart move. I wish I could do that but I can't even get a credit card.:dizzy: I hope I can start some credit for when I get a new truck soon.

8. KrayzKajun

HOla!!! whts goin on everybody?

9. richard r

richard r LawnSite Member

Abita Springs here.

I've been cutting some lawns since just before Katrina hit. That was my first summer to attempt the business. I had sold a 21 year business I had one week before Katrina.

My thoughts and intentions were to build the lawn business. I've only three weekly customers and three other 10 to 14 day jobs. Not good at all.

5 customers in Covington, 1 in Abita Springs

Guess I need to either find some of you who are looking for help, or looking to sub out some lawns. All my accounts are 1 acre and more. Spending 1.25 hours per lawn. Total job. Solo.

Is there a PM feature on the site? I'm not seeing it if so.

10. S man

Hey kajun, how's it going? I'm picking up some notched high lift blades for my exmark. I hear they work better than the mulch blades. I'll update when I get them.