1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

louisiana LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by ffemt1271, Feb 24, 2007.

1. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

It also sucks for those of us who have commercial accnts to cut on Mondays.
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. Kleen Kutz

Kleen Kutz LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ama,La

Yep, I know the feeling. That's why I've taken care of 4 of the cemeteries that I do on Friday just incase I can't do nothing on Monday. I only have a hand full of residential to do. So if it rains like they say it will I'll catch up on it Tuesday maybe.

3. jffb

jffb LawnSite Member

Hi my name is Jimmy and I recently started my Lawn business back up.I am small and gonna work it by myself in order to do a good job and protect my equipment.I cover parts of Baton Rouge,West Baton Rouge,West Feliciana and Pointe Coupee parish.I could really use some extra lawns right now.I was contacted by Surety Lending Solutions and would like to get some feed back on this company if any one could help.I also can be contacted at jimmy@bayoubucks.com.Thanks Guys.Also a new member here.

4. JALEXANDERSLC

JALEXANDERSLC LawnSite Member

Do not work for them. Very dirty dishonest company.
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. jffb

jffb LawnSite Member

Kind of scary reading some of things I read.They say its not true.Have you ever heard of North Pro Properties.I wonder how they are.I need some work bad right now.Thanks Brother.

6. JALEXANDERSLC

JALEXANDERSLC LawnSite Member

I spoke with north pro but never worked for them. I have not heard anything good or bad about them. Just be careful
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

If you need work, post ads on Craigslist. Get off the computer and start handing out flyers.

Gotta be proactive in this industry.
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. jffb

jffb LawnSite Member

Thanks KK.I have been putting flyers and buisness cards out in 4 parishs and advertizing.Been spending a ton of money with little success Brother.But gonna keep trying.I use to do this just so many people doing it now days.Thanks again.

504mal likes this.
  9. slowkoop

slowkoop LawnSite Member

Hey guys are any of you using softscape and where are you getting it from?

10. slowkoop

slowkoop LawnSite Member

Sorry in the New Orleans area.