1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

louisiana LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by ffemt1271, Feb 24, 2007.

1. CALandscapes

CALandscapes LawnSite Senior Member

Hey Scott..

I'm based out of River Ridge..

We do mostly installations and commercial maintenance, but also do full-service residential maintenance as well.

I'm very interested in picking up your Stihl weedeater..

Shoot me a PM with your # and I'll come take a look at it.

Also, I'm always looking for guys to have working relationships with..

How's old Betty Abbott doing?

2. S man

S man LawnSite Gold Member

Hey nice to meet you! It's always great to see other lcos right here in new orleans. Ms. Betty is doing great and talks a lot as usual. She is a awsome teacher and I'm learning a lot from her and have met some good friends that are in the class I'm taking. I also just got a 102 on my midterm exam. woohoo! I'll send you a pm about the trimmer.

3. CALandscapes

CALandscapes LawnSite Senior Member

Congrats on the 102 man.

Betty sure does talk a lot; she's very knowledgeable but tends to stray off track a LOT.. But I have nothing but respect for her.

What classes are you taking?

I got your PM - I will give you a call tomorrow and try to meet up with you to look at that trimmer...

It's always a good thing to try to network with other LCo's in the area..

Look forward to meeting you.

4. S man

I'm taking General Horticulture 101. It's been great so far. And yes I look forward to meeting you.

5. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

I'll be back the fall 08 semester. decided to finish my Hort degree.

KrayzKajun is back!!

6. CrumleyLandscapeMgmnt

CrumleyLandscapeMgmnt LawnSite Member

Any NE Louisiana folks on here?

7. S man

Hey kajun! How is your exmark doing? I'm looking at getting either a exmark or toro z this year.

8. KrayzKajun

i love it!! hope fully in the fall i will be adding another exmark ZTR to my fleet and maybe a 32" exmark w/b too...

im trying to pick up about 15 more accounts right now!

9. Paulup

Paulup LawnSite Senior Member

How much did you guys spend to start your company, as in legal fees to form an LLC for Louisiana? Also, did you have to go to Baton Rouge to take your license test? I'm just trying to jump into the industry, any information you can give me would help a lot. I'm over on the Northshore, just North of Covington.

10. KrayzKajun

ive got about $40,000 invested in my company . I dont remember wht it cost me to start up . tht was 3 years ago.

best of luck to you