louisiana LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by ffemt1271, Feb 24, 2007.

1. CALandscapes

CALandscapes LawnSite Senior Member

I want to say that I've seen one with a CD player, and I'm sure that you can install one...

I think the cabs are pretty expensive to install, plus you really need to have AC for the warm weather (yet another expense)..

2. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

not worth it! i dont mind being warm in the summer and getting wet during a hurricane!

3. CALandscapes

Plus it's harder to get in and out of the cab when it has a door on it... It's nice to be able to hop in and out with ease...

4. KrayzKajun

shouldnt you be painting or remodeling something in your house??? LOL

5. T.Brandon

T.Brandon LawnSite Senior Member

Yeah, My dad bought a 24ft big tex, When he was doing storm clean up for I think ivan in fl along time ago

6. CALandscapes

My tile guys should be finishing tomorrow...

Then we're painting, hanging cabinets, having granite installed, etc.

My architect's coming over Saturday so that we can start talking about ideas for the landscape... Just WAIT :cool2:

7. KrayzKajun

o lord!!

i should be starting the landscape at my house in afew weeks! im goin all out

8. dnltractor

dnltractor LawnSite Senior Member

whats up guys , holy crapoly that rain today was nuts , I finished up spreading dirt inside the form for a builder and 30 minutes later the sky fell out , what a freaking mess they gonna have to deal with , the plumbers were cutting trenches in the form at the same time I was hogging dirt around and building it up to grade , got my job done and they got all their pipe down , but boy oh boy are those cement guys gonna have their hands full ...:hammerhead: , hey krazy pulled some shrubs out for a homeowner w/ the skid this week and signed with a new lawn maintenance customer , and picked up a dig out , grade and sod job on a front yard in a subdivision and they want me to tune up all their landscaping as well ... been so busy I cant see straight :dancing:

9. KrayzKajun

Well fellas, i wont be back on till sunday night! leaving today to go play soldier(its my drill weekend)

10. Big C

Big C LawnSite Bronze Member

It has been a good couple of days for me...I picked up 1 new account for $525 a month and another for $220 a month, plus a pressure was job and two small flowerbed jobs totaling $1300...:drinkup::drinkup: