louisiana LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by ffemt1271, Feb 24, 2007.

1. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

here are some pics of the skid
    2005 Bobcat T190
    1200hrs

now i have to find a trailer!!! the finance guy called RSC today and told them everything was goin good!!

DSC02133.jpg

DSC02134.jpg

DSC02136.jpg

DSC02142.jpg

2. KrayzKajun

a lil paint and i'll be good to go! tht is the original seat in it! looks brand new

3. T.Brandon

T.Brandon LawnSite Senior Member

I spy the 2 fwiddyy in th background

4. dnltractor

dnltractor LawnSite Senior Member

finished up a big job today filling up a form w/ 24" cinder block walls , had to move around 150yards of dirt into the form and spread it out and grade it , got to go back in a couple days after it dries out and turtle back it for drainage , started another job for a builder , tilled and scraped grass off future house site , and picked up 2 more jobs today , I am busssyy....

5. KrayzKajun

damn slow down david!! LOL

well i got the go ahead from the finance company on the T190.
    now i have to make the descision on if i want to swing the $500 amonth note.
    guess i better be lookin for some work for it!

6. dnltractor

No way Jake , I love to be busy , means I'm making money ... can't stand to be idle , although I would like a day off to go fishing , got a butt load of work for this weekend also , grass cutting and you guessed it more dirt work ...So you gonna crawfish on the t190 or what ...decisions , decisions:hammerhead:

7. KrayzKajun

this is a big step for me! it could make or break my company....

the little voices in my head say yes....but tht damn $523.00 amonth note

just have to sit down and put everything on paper, if i could seal the deal on some nice size jobs

8. KrayzKajun

well i told the finance company tht it was a nogo on them...... they were rippin me off on finance charges....

went to my local bank i deal with and got an small farm equipment loan at 6% intrest...
    my note is $280 amonth. woohoo cant wait to take delivery

still have to find a trailer!!!:hammerhead::hammerhead:

9. dnltractor

well their ya go , now if you dont buy it now , I'ma have to say NO STONES , Heck I'm paying a third of the note for you already ... trust me If you get it you will work it ...

10. KrayzKajun

now i jus have to find a damn trailer without breakin the bank!!!:hammerhead: