louisiana LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by ffemt1271, Feb 24, 2007.

1. T.Brandon

T.Brandon LawnSite Senior Member

Lol, They aren't to bad! Are you looking for enclosed or open?

2. CALandscapes

CALandscapes LawnSite Senior Member

Check their prices. They are BAD.

3. dnltractor

dnltractor LawnSite Senior Member

whats up brandon , chase , krazy , yall staying busy ? I have been so busy with dirt work I'm getting behind on my grass cutting jobs , gonna have to make time for the grass this weekend ...

4. T.Brandon

Yeah, Got around 2 months worth of work lined up! David seems as your machines paying for it self this season!!

5. CALandscapes

CALandscapes LawnSite Senior Member

Yeah, we've been real busy. We're still about a month out from finishing a big one that we've been on since late March and have some others lined up as well...

Glad to hear that y'all are staying busy! :usflag:

6. T.Brandon

Where's krazy!?! He couldn't get the bobcat an disappeared on us?

7. dnltractor

yeah brandon the way things are going theirs no doubt I'll pay off the skid in a year , I still don't use it nearly as much as my tractor , but no doubt its earning its keep , I have a job tomorrow in gentilly to do that the skid is the only thing that will fit in the back yard , other than hand working the whole back yard ... I absolutely love it for doing my form work , I use it all the time for the grading inside forms but I still use my tractor for final grades around the new construction homes nothing gets it as pretty as the box blade ...:nono:

8. Big C

Big C LawnSite Bronze Member

Damn where's everybody at...Jazz Fest:cool2::drinkup:....makin' lootpayup or what

9. T.Brandon

Landscaping treating me good!! Need to focus on getting more weekly yards! . What about you big c? And where the hell is Jacob? Hows this week looking for yall?

10. dnltractor

finally some rain , my garden's gonna love it ...I don't know where Jacobs been , I talked to him once last week on the phone , must be staying busy...brandon did you knock out those final grades jacob passed to ya?