louisiana LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by ffemt1271, Feb 24, 2007.

1. T.Brandon

T.Brandon LawnSite Senior Member

The one jacob passed to me the guys suppose to call me when he is ready! And out of the 3 I had submitted, I landed 2. Hows the grade work for yah david!

2. dnltractor

dnltractor LawnSite Senior Member

lets see brandon , I did a final grade on one of my builders finished homes in paulina thursday , built a house pad in denham springs friday , final grade in gentilly saturday , cut 7 yards sunday morning and grubbed the ground for a garage later sunday afternoon , like I said before I am busy as a bee , and if it stay's this way , I may quit my full time job and just go on my own for good :clapping:

3. Big C

Big C LawnSite Bronze Member

Yeah I am really starting to push landscaping more as well as additional services to my customers....I am also trying to expand my territory a little.

4. dnltractor

big c are you full time or part time ? Let me know if you ever need a skid or front end loader for a job or an auger or whatever

5. T.Brandon

I hear yah david! I'm thinking about buy a powerwashing rig for winter!

6. dnltractor

I had a lady call me last week that wanted me to come out and pressure wash her house and garage and trim up a tree , but I was to busy so I passed it on to a friend of mine ...

7. dnltractor

did chase ever end up selling his trailer yet , I need to go look at it , if not cause I really need to get one I sure could've used it this past week and that builder still wants me to do his clean up's for him and now I have another one talking to me about it also ...

8. T.Brandon

Damnit david should of passed it my way!! Sounds good any work lined up this week?

9. CALandscapes

CALandscapes LawnSite Senior Member

Still sitting on the trailer... We've been using it a couple times a month, but I'm still open to offers. PM me and we'll set something up for you to come take a look, David.

10. dnltractor

hey chase tell me what time tomorrow I can come see it and I will take a ride out no B/S , I really need to get one soon and one of my builders who right now is working only in st. james parish said if I get one and it can hold as much as a roll of , that he'd pay me to leave it on the jobsite what ever he was paying the roll off guys from swdi , because they always drop the dang things in the wrong spot and this way I could come out and move it around if need be , and the best part is it is free to dump in saint james parish if you have a residents drivers license ...:clapping: