1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

louisiana LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by ffemt1271, Feb 24, 2007.

1. dnltractor

dnltractor LawnSite Senior Member

I hear ya , I am wondering if he's gone awol or what , I've tried calling him and no reply , I gotta find out if he's still cutting for me on the westbank or not ... whats up ? If any of yall hear from him tell him to call me soon ...:confused:

2. T.Brandon

T.Brandon LawnSite Senior Member

I'll try for yah david, If not I'll take over the cutting. Hows the skid biz going?

3. dnltractor

Biz has been great for me , I just got back from doing another form dig out to grade for one of the local concrete guys ... yeah brandon I need to hear from jacob , cause I don't have a clue wether he's still cutting for me over their in marrero or not and If he's not able to do it anymore or got deployed or something I need to get someone else to pick it up for me, so yeah if you hear from him tell him to please give me a call , and if he's not able to cut anymore and you want it , you can start doing it for me , but wait till I find out whats going on with jacob first ... thanks Brandon

4. T.Brandon

No problem, I'm should be subbing for jacob 3 weeks in June while he is at drill. David if you would like pm the adresses and Ill update you on what they look like.

5. dnltractor

brandon did you get to do a drive by ? let me know what they look like , If I have to I'll ride out their and cut em this weekend cause I'm scheduled to cut grass all day this saturday weather permitting ,, unless its already been done by jacob , or of course if you can't get to it , either way let me know ...

6. T.Brandon

David, Mondays rain set me back but tommorow, I will be in that area I have to meet with my recruiter! I'll update you on the property. I have your # saved.

7. LouisianaLawnboy

LouisianaLawnboy LawnSite Silver Member

Who likes rain???

8. T.Brandon

Like a little drizzle not a down pour, Screws everything up!:cry:

9. dnltractor

todd , thanks a million for running over their for me and giving me a heads up , like I said shoot me a pm or call me and get me your address and such so when jacob does go and you start subbin for him I can promptly get you paid , thanks again todd

10. T.Brandon

No problem david, Will do! What type of tractor are you running for bush hogging?