louisiana LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by ffemt1271, Feb 24, 2007.

1. KACYDS

KACYDS LawnSite Senior Member

Busy and HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. AdvancedLawns

AdvancedLawns LawnSite Member

T.Brandon...sorry about the guy with those accounts...one day he said they were mine and the next day he sold them all....and then he wants me to buy his 4x8 trailer for $1000

btw..anyone need a 4x6 trailer?? im trying to sell mine b/c i found a killer deal on a 5x8 big tex

3. LouisianaLawnboy

LouisianaLawnboy LawnSite Silver Member

How yall likin dis heat??? Too dry for my likin.

4. dnltractor

dnltractor LawnSite Senior Member

I agree , my garden is all but shot , I think I'm gonna till it all up and just level the ground out and throw some seed down , alot of my customers yards are getting some brownage now from the lack of rain ...

5. CALandscapes

CALandscapes LawnSite Senior Member

Irrigation is such a great thing :)
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. AdvancedLawns

AdvancedLawns LawnSite Member

this heat will hopefully drive out all of the lowballers..hows business with you guys?

7. dnltractor

I've slowed down a little with the spillway being up right now but I aint complaining , I just got back from orange beach alabama last week , had a nice week long vacation that was much needed ... :dancing:

8. dnltractor

man I need some rain over here all my yards are dying , time to start installing sprinkler systems

9. dnltractor

bought a used turf tiger today , looks a little rough but runs good , got a great deal on it 25 kohler w/ 52" deck both hydro pumps are new the deck is in bad shape but the cut is great 2638 hrs .

IMG_5059_3scag.jpg

10. dnltractor

hey chase , where can I find a good used deck for my turf tiger , mine is pretty rotten and I'd like to change it out , but searching the web hasn't turned up much ... and new is like 1200.00 plus tax