1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

louisiana LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by ffemt1271, Feb 24, 2007.

1. Fleur De Lawn

Fleur De Lawn LawnSite Member

Anyone know of any companies that pass out fliers?

2. KACYDS

KACYDS LawnSite Senior Member

Finally getting some afternoon rain showers. Sure is helping. Hopefully everyone is staying busy and Hydrated.

3. T.Brandon

T.Brandon LawnSite Senior Member

I hear yah kris, I got a wet ass today! It was hot as hell today

4. LouisianaLawnboy

LouisianaLawnboy LawnSite Silver Member

I need someone to cut 2 lawns on Tuesday(7/6/09) and about 10 on Friday(7/10/09) while I go on vacation. These lawns are located in Lafayette.

5. dnltractor

dnltractor LawnSite Senior Member

thats to far for me ... sorry

6. dnltractor

man have I been busy , I,ve done more flat work and final grades in the last 2 weeks than I did all last month , raking in the dough , my part time small business has turned into a full time business and my full time job at the dealership is now a part time gig for me , I say maybe one more year of juggling the two and I'll be 100% self employed , and I can't wait ...:clapping:

7. KACYDS

KACYDS LawnSite Senior Member

Thats the greatest feeling in the world, working for yourself. :)

8. Bwing96

Bwing96 LawnSite Member

Looking to get legal in North La. Having trouble finding a company that has affordable insurance. The ones I have gotten quotes from are $950 for 100k to $1600 for 1 mil. These are a bit steep since I only have 3 customers (family and friends). I want to go out and get more but need to be insured first.

What companies do you use ? I primarily do insecticide spraying for mosquitoes and ants.

9. dnltractor

work for cash for now and have people sign a waiver . I can't see paying for insurance if you don't have any work ... :nono: , or maybe try and get some work through people already in the business as a sub under them and let them take the insurance out of your check for each individual job you do , thats the safest thing for you and your potential customers ... that way you can get your foot in the door in the business in your area so say , and build some relationships where people think of you when they are looking for someone to do whatever it is you'll be doing , I hope that help's some ...

10. T.Brandon

T.Brandon LawnSite Senior Member

I guess Jacob isn't in the grass business anymore. He took all the lettering off the back of his truck