louisiana LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by ffemt1271, Feb 24, 2007.

1. stewd

stewd LawnSite Member

where are u located in la

2. ralph84

ralph84 LawnSite Member

Today was pretty great, wasn't it? Only had sun for a few minutes, mostly just overcast and pretty cool toward the end of the day, right before it came down. It's always good to get a full day of work in on a day you don't think you're going to get any done. Too bad it was all for my employer and not for myself... I did get one more client, but that's it.

3. dnltractor

dnltractor LawnSite Senior Member

well I had a great day busy all day at the shop and did a jobsite clean up after working at the shop all day , then went too hammond and picked up a new stihl magnum 441 w/ a 28'' bar that I found on craigslist , SAAAWEEEET , I aint wishing for it but if we get another hurricane I may just retire early ... :clapping:

4. T.Brandon

T.Brandon LawnSite Senior Member

Good evening lawnsite! How is everyone doing?!! David thanks a million for sending randy my way

5. LouisianaLawnboy

LouisianaLawnboy LawnSite Silver Member

Put some work into advertising and it's paying off. Been real busy. Very confusing organizing possible customers. How do you do it Brandon?

6. T.Brandon

Alot of pen and paper! Pretty busy myself!. What type of advertisement is working for you?

7. dnltractor

todd did you get to finish that job up today in spite of this weather ?

8. T.Brandon

Yesterday when I started the job it poored, Today was high and dry. But man Randy had one of his guys there and the home owners had his guy walking around clipping route. They were a Pita! Thanks for looking my way david. I'll be sure to do the same

9. dnltractor

well sorry about the headaches that went w/ that job , but thats just this business , ya got your good jobs , the okay jobs and the occasional shiatt jobs , but they all go together , I'm sure the next one will be better ... but thanks for knocking it out so fast for me and doing a good job , I will definitely keep you in mind for the future ... by the way how far out do you generally go , cause sometimes I can use a hand out this way , it gets crazy every now and then ... If I get any big jobs that would be worth you driving out for I will let you know ...

10. T.Brandon

Yeah, I know Randy was pretty stoked when he seen the finish product. As depending on the price of the job. Heck just give me a call!