Louisiana LCO's?

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by Gautreaux's LNG, Nov 17, 2004.

1. Gautreaux's LNG

Gautreaux's LNG LawnSite Senior Member

Any Louisiana guys? I've seen a few just wondering how many of us are on here!

2. jc50292

jc50292 LawnSite Member

There's a few of us around, I don't see a large number logged onto here when I come and look though. I'm still trying to get my business up to a level that I can consider going into it full time.
    Lafayette Louisiana is my location

3. splatz100

splatz100 LawnSite Senior Member

im also from Lafayette, Louisiana. But I have yet to start my business, it will be around mid february and early march.

4. seven-up

seven-up LawnSite Member
    from la

best of luck to you getting started!

-john

5. splatz100

splatz100 LawnSite Senior Member

thanks

where are you from?

6. jc50292

jc50292 LawnSite Member

Splatz 100, you say you're starting in February or March(good idea, that's when it'll be growing again), do you have any plans on how to start? I've only been at it this year, but the best advice I can give you is to hang flyers on doorknobs, knock on those doors, and put flyers out at Wally World. Are you just planning on mowing? The general concensus that I've come across is that there is more work out there than we can all do. Good luck.

7. RIVERRATT01

RIVERRATT01 LawnSite Member

HEY , SHANE I HAD LOOKED AT BUYING YOUR COMPANY LAST YEAR.I AM IN B.R... I STARTED MY OWN... AIRBOURNE LAWN & MAINTENANCE.. SMALL WORLD !

8. Gautreaux's LNG

Gautreaux's LNG LawnSite Senior Member

Riverratt1... yes it is.

How's business? I'm completely out of the LCO side now, sold the rest of my company Jan 1. Stop in the shop sometime to shoot the bull!

9. CottonPatch

CottonPatch LawnSite Member

Guys,
    Best of luck in starting out this year. If any of you guys have questions about Hustler, Scag, or Redmax, let me know. I will be glad to set up any demos on equipment with me or one of our great dealers. I cover South La for B&B Distributing out of Hattiesburg selling the brands above. Lets all have a great 2005.
    GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!
    Rusty

10. Houston's

Houston's LawnSite Member

i am in baton rouge around the woodlawn area.. just getting started..hope i do good :)