Louisville EXPO 2001

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by mowingmachine, Jul 23, 2001.

1. mowingmachine

mowingmachine LawnSite Senior Member

Who all went to the EXPO over the weekend. If so what cool equipment did you find down there. Is the expo worth going to. Thanks for the info in advance.

mowingmachine

2. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

3. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

Yep, I've read all of those threads. Now I want to see some pictures! :)

4. Sammy

Sammy LawnSite Bronze Member

5. dhicks

dhicks Member

Lots of cool equipment from various vendors such as Toro Dingo, Kanga, the Dixie Chopper with an extension to trim under trees,hedges, etc. Looks like a real time saver to me. The most impressive piece of NEW equipment was the Hustler Super-Z. While I'm not interested in speed, 15 MPH, the machine was extremely responsive to turns, and zero effort zero turns without tearing turf. I really liked the Hustler Super Z. I even met the president of Excel-Hustler and his sons. Talk about nice folks!!!

Another piece of equipment I really liked was the new after market air filter from Enginaire. I believe they have a winner with this filter. It's sort of a cartride type that is similar to the D.C. air filter.

I also liked the Magna-Matic blade sharpening system and the Isuzu NPR Diesel with the Wil-Ro landscape body. I gots to get me one of them!!!! Come on September when I will order mine.

Kohler served up brats on the grill and Pepsi products again and I am thankfull for the free eats. I was stuffed!!!

Expo was great and I'm looking forward to next year.

6. jnjnlc

jnjnlc LawnSite Member

The guys from Turf Mag took some pics. I am hoping they post them on here for everyone to see. I forgot my camera or I would have plenty (sorry).