Louisville Expo 2003 dates

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by mowerconsultant, Oct 7, 2002.

1. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

Maybe this is not new info but........

The new dates for Expo are October 18th thru the 20th, 2003
    First time I ever remember them not being in July.
    I like the new dates, it is a lot cooler out, and it is not quite as busy for me in October.
    How are the new dates going to work out for everyone else ?

Of course Hustler will be there showing off the greatest mowers out there !!!!

For more info go here:

Louisville Mower Expo 2003 info

Later
    Pj

2. Hoosier Mower

Hoosier Mower LawnSite Member

I had'nt herd that, I like the change much better. Like you said, much cooler and comfortable.

3. walker-talker

walker-talker LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Midwest

To those that have been to both, how does this show compare to the GIE?

MATT

4. 65hoss

65hoss LawnSite Fanatic

Oh that sucks. First off, I like having it to look forward to in the middle of the season. It is hard getting everything handled though. 2nd is, it will be on my birthday. Think my family will mind? 3rd, it is my busiest time of the year.

Oh well, I'll have to get over it and make plans to attend. :eek:

5. Evan528

Evan528 LawnSite Silver Member

Im with Hoss!!!! I look forward to the expo all spring. That July get away is always very welcomed as thats about when im getting very burned out every year! Maybe ill have to plan a non green industry vacation for next July! ;)

6. jkelton

jkelton LawnSite Member

I for one have been going since the '80s - I welcome the change! Outdoor demonstrations will definitely be better and it will probably give a lot of the manufacturers time to bring out their new equipment for the upcoming year.

7. P&J Lawncare

P&J Lawncare LawnSite Senior Member

Count me out, October is definately my biggest money making month.

8. MOW ED

MOW ED LawnSite Fanatic

I got the e-mail and I think it mioght be a great way for me and my boss to spend out 19th anniversary!!

9. ow man

ow man LawnSite Member

I received my e-mail from my company this week. It actually came from the director of the expo. They took a poll. 70% of the manufacturers wanted the change. 80% of lawn care professionals said they wanted it. True it will be cooler for the out door hands on demo. The expo web site is www.expo.mow.org