Louisville Expo - Booth 2141 - Flex-Deck

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Flex-Deck, Jul 15, 2002.

1. Flex-Deck

Flex-Deck LawnSite Silver Member

Lets get together - LGF and friend are helping, - we will have a JD WB, and eXmark WB and a JD 455 there - 455 and eXmark will be in the demo area which is in the 9000 area (not sure of the exact number, but look for a red 24' van trailer with flex=deck on the side. Our inside booth is 2141 - see yu there

Thanks, Brad

2. bettern'goats

bettern'goats LawnSite Member

When is the Louisville expo? Would like to come up from S. western Kentucky.

3. FrankenScagMachines

FrankenScagMachines LawnSite Platinum Member
    from IN

It's next weekend. (July 19-21 or something like that) Friday Saturday and Sunday. Pre registration is free but you missed it already, the date was the 15th, just yesterday. Sorry buddy, you'll have to cough up $25 at the gate.

4. FrankenScagMachines

from IN

oh yea, the Expo's webpage is http://www.expo.mow.org/ it tells about it and i think how to get there.
    Cya there!
    Eric

5. ceaman

ceaman LawnSite Member
    from Indiana

Im leaving tomorrow (Thursday) for Louisville.... The Wife and I look forward to meeting lawnsite members at the flex booth! Hot temps (again this year) and scattered showers are in the forcast. We will be there till Sunday!

6. Brickman

Brickman LawnSite Bronze Member

I am leaving tomorrow as well. I am hoping to get there in time Friday to do some looking. And then all day sat. Takin the Power Stroke. Gonna do some Strokin across the country. :D

7. ceaman

ceaman LawnSite Member
    from Indiana

Hey Brickman....

Keep the number for roadside assistance handy!:D. FORD:cry:.

Dont get :angry:. Im just jokin:p.

8. FrankenScagMachines

from IN

Cya there! I'm heading down tomorrow morning, will be there by 8:30 and stay all day. Definately going to stop by the FD booth to get and sign autographs! :D :cool: hehe.... You guys will know me when you see me.

9. Brickman

Brickman LawnSite Bronze Member

Hey "ceaman" I Stroked the whole way down there, and the whole way home. Even rolled over to 100K miles on the way home, never even missed a beat. Still Strokin right along, tomorrow it will get up and Stroke off to work.

:D :drinkup:

10. ceaman

ceaman LawnSite Member
    from Indiana

I cant help but think of a Clarence Carter hit song...

No really I am glad to hear that it made it strokin' to the East, then strokin to the west! (100K is alot of strokin)