Louisville Expo

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by twj721, Jul 12, 2006.

1. twj721

twj721 LawnSite Senior Member

Anybody made their mind up about going to Louisvlle in Oct for the Expo there ? I would like to but kinda really hate to spend the money plus part of me wants to drive up but that is a 15 hr trip one way plus I found tickets on America for $242.00 round trip from Shreveport La to Louisville KY so the room will probably cost more than the plane tickets will cost.
  2. kalyeah

kalyeah LawnSite Member

I'll be there but I live in Louisville so it's easy for me.
  3. AAELI

AAELI LawnSite Senior Member

I always feel like a kid in a candy store when I go. It only costs $3500+ to get there and back but has been worth it the times I went.

Guam is just a ways off.
  4. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

I've been throwing the idea around but I am still not sure if I am going or not.

SDNCLAWNCARE LawnSite Member

I'll be there... Its right down the road from me. Already got my tickets!
  6. Dano50

Dano50 LawnSite Bronze Member

I'll be there handing out samples of Fluid Film and talking about the product. I love that show.
  7. twj721

twj721 LawnSite Senior Member

I have already got the tickets just trying to figure out if we want to drive or just hop a bird and fly and if we fly we will end up probably having to rena a car to go places in but found a great deal on tickets 482.00 for round trip tickets for both my wife and me out of Shreveport ,La which is about 90 miles from here sorta bad when the rooms will end up costing more than the flight any way I will make up my mind tonight and see if we will drive or fly sure alot of pretty stuff to see between here and there but it is about a 12 to 14 hr drive .