Louisville EXPO

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by JimK, May 30, 2002.

1. JimK

JimK TURF MAGAZINE Publisher

Hi, Jim at TURF Magazine here. Any of you planning to go to the EXPO 2002 trade show in Louisville this July? Lots of you came by our booth last summer.

2. petemoss

petemoss LawnSite Member

Yes I plan to go. I went the year before last. It was a great show. I especially enjoyed the free bratwursts at the Koler tent. :)

3. ScotLawn

ScotLawn LawnSite Senior Member

Unless my wife kills me first, I'll be there. It will be my first year so i'm looking forward to meeting some of the folkes on here.

Scot

4. Ron9514

Ron9514 LawnSite Member
    from Alabama

We are going mini Vacation for family, have put off buying any new Eqip. till i see whats up there :blob1:

5. horseman201

horseman201 LawnSite Member

We are planning on going. We are going to make it a vacation as well.:blob3:

6. eslawns

eslawns LawnSite Senior Member

Every other summer, until I have all the stuff I want. Yeah, like that will ever happen.

7. jkelton

jkelton LawnSite Member

I haven't missed one since I first started going I believe in '87. A lot has changed since then.

8. Flex-Deck

Flex-Deck LawnSite Silver Member

We will be there - Booth 2141 - also will have outside demo area. Please stop by - Will have a 455 with the flex-deck, an eXmark 52" WB with the flex-deck, and a JD 36" WB with the flex-deck

Thanks, Brad

9. P&J Lawncare

P&J Lawncare LawnSite Senior Member

:D :D :D
    Allready registered and I can't wait

I was wondering if you can purchase demo units or equipment at a larger discount than what you normally see in the real world (dealers price)

10. I will be there, You can come by and see me at Brad from Flex-Deck's booth.